Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Are you AAON certified?
Yes, all of our team members are AAON certified and factory trained. Each meets the highest standard of AAON certification. Our experience and expertise in commercial HVAC service and repair on all outside air ventilation units is unmatched in the industry.
What HVAC units do you work on other than AAON?
Our technicians at All Florida Mechanical Services are trained to service units for key equipment manufacturers including AAON, Dectron, Addison, WattMaster and Orion.
What are the main areas you serve in Florida?
All Florida Mechanical Services provides repair, maintenance and service for commercial HVAC systems throughout the state of Florida. Simply contact us and we will come to your location within the state.
What is included in your preventive maintenance package?
Our preventive maintenance package includes the following services:
- Factory recommended maintenance from our manufacturers including AAON, Addison and Dectron
- Installation of all manufacturer software upgrades
- Programming and re-programming of control units
- Thorough cleaning of key coils and components
- Evaporator coils
- Condensor coils
- Reheat coils
- Cleaning of drain line and drain pan
- Cleaning of inside and outside of cabinets
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Inspection of all electrical contacts
- Record of all amp draws and refrigerant pressures
- Assessment of all sensors
- Replacement of filters
- Troubleshooting and repairs
- Carbon Monoxide detector testing
- Experienced advice for maintaining your unit
- Detailed inspection report
Visit our Preventive Maintenance page for more details.