HVAC Preventive Maintenance
All Florida Mechanical Services specializes in preventive maintenance of all outside air ventilation systems and can handle all of your commercial HVAC maintenance needs.
Quarterly preventive maintenance greatly improves performance and maximizes the efficiency of outside air ventilation systems, insuring that your HVAC systems run at optimal service levels. Scheduled preventive maintenance drastically reduces repair costs and extends the life of your investment. The average life expectancy for AAON units is 17 years with proper maintenance and service. Not performing preventive maintenance can cut that life span in half. Proper preventive maintenance also ensures HVAC units will meet OSHA air quality standards.
Our technicians at All Florida Mechanical Services are AAON certified and factory trained. Our team specializes in customized repairs, problem solving for critical systems, and factory recommended maintenance services.
Our Preventive Maintenance services include:
- Factory recommended maintenance from our manufacturers including AAON, Addison and Dectron
- Installation of all manufacturer software upgrades
- Programming and re-programming of control units
- Thorough cleaning of key coils and components
- Evaporator coils
- Condensor coils
- Reheat coils
- Cleaning of drain line and drain pan
- Cleaning of inside and outside of cabinets
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Inspection of all electrical contacts
- Record of all amp draws and refrigerant pressures
- Assessment of all sensors
- Replacement of filters
- Troubleshooting and repairs
- Carbon Monoxide detector testing
- Experienced advice for maintaining your unit
- Detailed inspection report
After each maintenance service is completed, we will provide you with a detailed report of the maintenance services and recommendations. Our experienced technicians will inform you of possible upgrades and replacements that are warranted on your outside air ventilation systems or HVAC units. We will also inform you of ways to improve your system’s performance.
Don’t wait until you experience an outage. Schedule preventive maintenance to keep your HVAC units up and running. Our skilled troubleshooting team can identify and prevent problems by catching them early, keeping you from having to wait to have a problem fixed, and ultimately saving you time and money down the road. Contact us today.